05 March 2013

Weddings, Graduation & Spring oh my!

I've been busy as a bee working on invitations for everyone! I've also been working on new artwork for the series I previously started. I want to share a preview of some graduation invitations that I just made for two different people.
Hunter Graduation 2013
Pittsburg State University Graduation 2013

My sisters wedding is coming....FAST! And her invites and everything turned out amazing!









So far everyone has loved what I put together for her, and I'm so glad! We just had her bridal shower last weekend also and we did a shabby chic theme and it looked amazing. Here are her invites and the view of the table setting we created.















I've also been helping my brother's wife get through her baby shower! Little Dragon will be here soon!
I feel like everyone is getting married or having babies or baby birthdays! It's a good season to be busy designing. It keeps me busy, almost too busy to make artwork along with trying to teach. Here are some other invitations that I've done lately.



Bridal Shower Invitation
Birthday Invitation
Bachlorette Invitation




I also have two other wedding sets I've completed as well as the artwork I would like to share with everyone! I absolutely am in love with this painting of my grandmother. It turned out so good! So with summer and birthdays on the horizon let me know if you need invites asap!

Primary Family: Linda Carol, Graphite & Gouache on Arches 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment