01 September 2009

Great Things to Come....


So the days were short and summer went by in a breeze! Now school has started and it's a new beginning...and boy will it be busy! Well to update everyone I've have been working like a crazy person and have sold a few paintings this summer as well. I worked on a commissioned piece for a couple and it turned out great, I have attached the image above.
(Robert and Julie, Oil on Stretched Canvas 2009, Copyright Tera Reed 2009) I hope that love it much as i loved creating it for them! On other good notes I sold Elefantino and Wallpaper Flower #3 and #4, all were great pieces and they found great homes! I hope everyone who bought pieces is enjoying them still! I will be posting new work hopefully often for the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment