09 January 2009

An almost done picture....

Florence, Italy, street artist: So the week is long and never ending! But to keep busy I am creating a photo album of the images I got in Italy. For those of you who love a good photo album, but hate the time that it takes to scrapbook them you need to check out http://www.mpix.com/ I order all my images from them and also my great new album, they're super nice and really inexpensive. I'm also working on a drawing for a co-worker of his little boy. I hope to have images up for everyone on Sunday of the drawing. On the engagement front, we aren't planning too much yet, we're going to wait until graduation for Jason next December and then get a start on things, although I am checking things out and finding great ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment